Call answering through CTI integration
How it works
The following video shows how the Agent Desktop—OriGn's process that agents use to do all their work—operates when it is only receiving calls from one or several campaigns, departments or tasks, that is, when the call-blending (combining outgoing and incoming calls) capability is not being used.
Automate agents' data handling
OriGn identifies both the header number to which the contact is calling, so it knows to what campaign or department it belongs, and the calling phone number, so it shows instantly the contact's details (screen pop-up) as well as the appropriate data entry form to the agents.
Agents do not have to perform any search of any kind, and can focus on effectively serving the callers.
Combining inbound and outbound campaigns/processes/tasks (call blending)
For example, in a call center whose main task is to provide customer service, outbound telemarketing campaigns can be easily integrated. These campaigns can be carried out by the same agents who are receiving calls in those moments in which all inbound calls are already being served.
As you can see, OriGn thinks like you: the best policy is to unite efforts and resources to achieve the greatest possible overall benefit.
Inbound call planning and monitoring
By means of OriGn's native and seamless integration with highly specialized call-routing middleware like cHar–for you it will be a feature of OriGn as any other–you will be able to:
- Set the inbound-call routing as well as the working policy of the call queues.
- Monitor the call queues, which, used in conjunction with the Monitor L!ve, will allow you to make decisions immediately.
- Get reports on answered calls, calls missed in the mailbox, calls missed in the queue, unanswered calls, etc.
- Get detailed reports on the activity of the agents: when they logged in or out, when they were in one or another activity state, aggregated times spent in each state, etc.
OriGn takes care also of logging agents in and out. They just have to click on a button.
DTMF tone recognition
If your PBX uses SIP protocol, OriGn can recognize DTMF tones for inbound calls, which, in coordination with voice messages, permits, for example:
- Data capture of supply meters.
- Redirecting inbound calls by language.
- Redirecting inbound calls by department.