Open CRM and integrated telephony to manage customer-service call centers
OriGn is the ideal customer support/service software solution, as it covers all the organizational, administrative and functional aspects of a call center or contact center of this kind.
Customized data forms
OriGn includes all the necessary tools in order to allow Grupo 77's experts, or your own staff, to adapt 100% its features to your specific needs, namely:
- The Visual Database Manager.
- The Visual Form Designer.
- A very powerful scripting language, which you can optionally use.
This set of tools provides the following benefits:
- Accelerates the adaptation of OriGn to your needs, shrinking development time and costs to a minimum.
- It can be used by our staff, for a reduced price, to carry out the necessary work to meet your needs and requirements 100%.
- Or it can be used by your own staff to create as many projects or campaigns as wanted, if your business so requires.
The heart of OriGn: The Agent Desktop
The key to the great productivity boost that companies using OriGn (pronounced "origin") benefit from lies largely in that it assists agents perfectly.
They learn to use our software solution for telemarketing and call centers in minutes as they carry out all their taks from a single place: the Agent Desktop.
If an agent is only receiving calls of one or more campaigns, that is, if he or she is not, at the same time, thanks to OriGn's call-blending option, making calls of another one, the Agent Desktop works as shown in the video below.
Optimum exploitation of your resources through full centralization
OriGn will allow you to solve with extreme simplicity–as it has been designed to do just that–the problem posed by the division of human and technological resources between the departments, processes and/or campaigns into which your customer service call center is structured.
How? Easy: sparing you from having to split them. With OriGn you can share all available resources (agents, lines...) between different campaigns, departments or tasks, and not in a predetermined way, but dynamically. That is, by deciding, for example, that a given agent receives calls from campaigns A, B, C and D, calls will be redirected automatically by OriGn when appropriate, depending on workload and the total number of agents available for the different campaigns.
When agents receive a call, they know instantly from what campaign it is and the corresponding contact details and proper data entry form are automatically displayed (screen pop-up).
Inbound call planning and monitoring
By means of OriGn's native and seamless integration with highly specialized call-routing middleware like cHar–for you it will be a feature of OriGn as any other–you will be able to:
- Set the inbound-call routing as well as the working policy of the call queues.
- Monitor the call queues, which, used in conjunction with the Monitor L!ve, will allow you to make decisions immediately.
- Get reports on answered calls, calls missed in the mailbox, calls missed in the queue, unanswered calls, etc.
- Get detailed reports on the activity of the agents: when they logged in or out, when they were in one or another activity state, aggregated times spent in each state, etc.
OriGn takes care also of logging agents in and out. They just have to click on a button.
Automate agents' data handling
OriGn identifies both the header number to which the contact is calling, so it knows to what campaign or department it belongs, and the calling phone number, so it shows instantly the contact's details (screen pop-up) as well as the appropriate data entry form to the agents.
Agents do not have to perform any search of any kind, and can focus on effectively serving the callers.
Agents have the possibility of seeing at all times the history of all the calls and interactions of all kinds that correspond to the contact they are talking to, in a list or accessing a specific one to check all its details.
The use of the SIP softphone that OriGn incorporates allows the recording of calls made or received by the agents. This recording is completely configurable:
- Audio file format.
- Tags for this file.
- Full call recording or on-demand recording.
- Physical location of the generated recordings, etc.
All these recordings are accessible through the contact history, by date, etc.
See the video below for details on OriGn's call recording features.
DTMF tone recognition
If your PBX uses SIP protocol, OriGn can recognize DTMF tones for inbound calls, which, in coordination with voice messages, permits, for example:
- Data capture of supply meters.
- Redirecting inbound calls by language.
- Redirecting inbound calls by department.
Adaptable to any type of campaign/process/task
With the software solution OriGn, you can integrate the totality of the processes that are carried out in your call center or contact center, no matter how different they are from each other, both in terms of the frequency of execution and concerning its operation.